Submit your papers through Easy chair submission system at Track : ITCS 2012
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission system by November 07, 2011. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by CSCP in the series of Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) (Confirmed). Selected papers from ITCS - 2012, after further revisions, will be published in Journals.
Submit a full paper (CSCP format: 20 Pages including figures and references). You can confirm the CSCP Author Guidelines at the following web page: URL
Accepted papers will be given guidelines in preparing and submitting the final manuscript(s) together with the notification of acceptance.
Post Conference Proceedings
All accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings published by CSCP (CS & IT). Authors of selected outstanding papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers for consideration of publication in the following Journals (Confirmed)
• International Journal of Information Technology Convergence and Services( IJITCS )
• International Journal of Computer Science, Engineering and Applications( IJCSEA )
• International Journal of Advanced Information Technology( IJAIT )
• Advanced Computing: An International Journal( ACIJ )
• International Journal of Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology ( IJCSEIT )
• International Journal of Information Sciences and Techniques ( IJIST )
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings. At least one author of accepted papers is required to register at the full registration rate