Submit your papers through Easy chair submission system at Track : CCSEIT 2012
NOTE : Duplicate submissions will be rejected immediately without review.
Manuscripts that do not confirm to the formatting guidelines (ACM camera-ready templates available at: http://www.acm.org/sigs/publications/proceedings-templates) will be removed from further consideration without review.
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission system ( Track:CCSEIT 2012 )by June 04, 2012. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by ACM- ACM International Conference Proceeding Series (ICPS) (Confirmed). ACM International Conference Proceeding Series (ICPS) will be available in ACM Digital Library
Post Confernce Publications
All accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings. Authors of selected outstanding papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers for consideration of publication in the following Journals (Confirmed)
- International Journal of Computer Science & Information Technology ( IJCSIT )
- International Journalof Computer Science and Engineering Survey ( IJCSES )
- Computer Science & Engineering: An International Journal ( CSEIJ )
- Advanced Computing: An International Journal ( ACIJ )
- International Journal of Information Technology Convergence and Services ( IJITCS )
- International Journal of Computer Science, Engineering and Applications ( IJCSEA )
- International Journal of Advanced Information Technology ( IJAIT )
- International Journal of Information Sciences and Techniques ( IJIST )
- International Journal of Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology ( IJCSEIT )
- International Journal in Foundations of Computer Science & Technology ( IJFCST )
- International Journal of Information Technology, Control and Automation ( IJITCA )
- International Journal on Computational Science & Applications ( IJCSA)
- International Journal on Cybernetics & Informatics ( IJCI )
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings. At least one author of accepted papers is required to register at the full registration rate.