Prospective workshop organizers are invited to propose topics for special consideration at SIP 2012. Workshop organizers will be responsible for coordinating paper submission and review.
Prospective workshop organizers should contact the Secretary or Workshop chairs with details of:
• Title of the workshop
• Workshop Organizers(s): name, affiliation, address, phone and fax numbers, e-mail.
• Brief description of the workshop (several hundred words)
• Expected number of papers to be submitted & acceptance ratio
• Call for paper of the workshop (draft version - 1 page CFP MS Word version)
• Tentative list of program committee members (Name, affiliation, country, email address)
• Your workshop web address (Tentative)
In general, a workshop takes one day, although multiple-days and half-day workshops are welcome. Please send a workshop proposal by October 31, 2011 to secretary