This workshop focuses on cutting-edge results in applied cryptography and Information security. It aims to bring together scientists, researchers and students to exchange novel ideas and results in all aspects of cryptography, coding and Information security.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission system ( Track: CRYPIS-2012 )by June 15, 2012. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published.
Selected papers from CRYPIS-2012, after further revisions, will be published in an International Journal (Approval Pending).
- International Journal of Network Security & Its Applications ( IJNSA )
- International Journal On Cryptography And Information Security ( IJCIS )
- International Journal of Security, Privacy and Trust Management( IJSPTM )
- Submission Deadline : June 15, 2012
- Authors Notification : July 20, 2012
- Final Manuscript Due : July 31, 2012