The Registration fee is 5000 INR (Indian Authors) and 150 USD for International Authors
International Conference of Advanced Computer Science & Information Technology (ACSIT-2012) will act as a major forum for the presentation of innovative ideas, approaches, developments, and research projects in the area advanced Computer Science and information technology. It will also serve to facilitate the exchange of information between researchers and industry professionals to discuss the latest issues and advancement in the area of advanced CS & IT. Core areas of advanced IT and multi-disciplinary and its applications will be covered during the conferences.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in Computer Science & Information Technology.
- Computational Science and Applications
- Computational Mathematics
- Intelligent Manufacturing Technology and Services
- Computational Engineering
- E- Commerce, Business and Management
- IT Bio/Medical Engineering
- Security & Management System
- Computer Physics
- Financial Assessment of Intelligent Building Systems
- Vehicular communications
- Information Management Systems and Services
- Computer Physics & Biology
- Computer Education
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission system by June 12, 2012. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from ACSIT-2012, after further revisions, will be published in the special issues of the following journals.
- Submission deadline : June 12, 2012
: July 01, 2012
- Final manuscript due : July 04, 2012
- Conference Date : 14 ~ 15 July 2012