The Registration fee is 150 USD
Call for papers
The ICHI-2012 is an international conference where all of aspect in theory, practices, and applications of Digital Health Records, Knowledge Engineering in Health, EHealth Information, and Information Management in healthcare, Bio-Medical Expert Systems, ICT in health promotion and related topics are presented and discussed.
Original contributions are solicited on topics covered under the broad areas such as (but not limited to) listed below:
Topics of Interest
- Electronic health records
- Knowledge engineering
- E-Health Information
- Information Management in healthcare
- Expert Systems in Biomdical
- Communication System in Helthcare
- Artificial Intelligence in Medicine and Health Sciences
- Ontological Engineering in Medicine
- Health Care Information Systems.
- Knowledge management in Healthcare
- Clinical Information Systems.
- Bioinformatics and Biostatistics.
- Mobile applications for patient care
- Medical Interoperability
- Medical Devices and sensors
- Impact and usability
- Medical Image Processing and Techniques.
- ICT in health promotion programmes
- e-health Guidelines and protocols
- E-learning and education in healtcare
- Telemedicine Software, Portals, Devices and Telehealth.
- Public health and consumer informatics
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery in Medicine.
- ICT for Patient empowerment
- ICT for Patient safety
- Medical Databanks, Databases, and Knowledge Bases.
- Neurocomputing in Medicine.
- Healthcare Quality assurance
- Nursing Informatics
- Evaluation and technology assessment
- Home-based eHealth
- Health Management Issues
- Health Research
- Health Economics Issues
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission system by June 04, 2012. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from ICHI 2012, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals.
Last Date of Paper Submission : 04 June 2012
Notification : 10 August 2012
Camera Ready & Paper Registration : 1 September 2012
- Conference Date : 20 ~ 21 Oct 2012
1 page Cfp