Submit your papers through Easy chair submission system at Track : CCSEIT 2011
Authors are invited to submit papers for the conference through submission system (Track : CCSEIT 2011) by April 25, 2011. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Springer in the series of Communications in Computer and Information Science(Confirmed). Selected papers from CCSEIT - 2011, after further revisions, will be published in an International Journal (Pending).
Submit a full paper (LNCS format: 15 Pages including figures and references). You can confirm the LNCS Author Guidelines at the following web page: URL:
Accepted papers will be given guidelines in preparing and submitting the final manuscript(s) together with the notification of acceptance.
Post Confernce Publications
All accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings published by Springer (LNCS). Authors of selected outstanding papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers for consideration of publication in the following Journals (Confirmed)
- International journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA)
- International journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC)
- International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks (IJWMN)
- International journal of computer science & information Technology (IJCSIT)
- International Journal of Computer Science, Engineering and Applications (IJCSEA)
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings. At least one author of accepted papers is required to register at the full registration rate.