Program Schedule I Program Schedule II Conference Photos
The Registration fee is 5000 INR (Indian Authors) and 150 USD for International Authors
International workshop on Software Engineering and Applications (SEA-2012) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Software Engineering and Applications. The goal of this workshop is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding Modern software engineering concepts and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the workshop by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of software engineering & applications. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following
- The Software Process
- Software Engineering Practice
- Web Engineering
- Quality Management
- Managing Software Projects
- Advanced Topics in Software Engineering
- Multimedia and Visual Software Engineering
- Software Maintenance and Testing
- Languages and Formal Methods
- Web-based Education Systems and Learning Applications
- Software Engineering Decision Making
- Knowledge-based Systems and Formal Methods
- Search Engines and Information Retrieval
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission system by April 05, 2012. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedingsin Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from SEA 2012, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals.
- Submission deadline : 05 April 2012
: 05 May 2012
- Final manuscript due : 10 May 2012
- Conference Date : 26 ~ 27 May 2012